Exclusively through “We Speak Student”, NUSU is able to offer a flexible insurance plan to students who pay the student health plan ancillary fee.
Health Search Tool
Lumino Health is your connection to the resources you need to live your healthiest life. Book online appointments or select a virtual appointment with a psychologist, massage therapist, physiotherapist and more.
Student Health Plan Opt Out Deadline:
September Start Students: Friday, October 9th at 4pm
January Start Students: Friday, February 5th at 4pm
Don't Forget That With The Health Plan You Have Access To All of the Following Resources for only $225!
Real Campus is a benefits program offered to students through the student health plan that offers unlimited on-demand therapy and counselling sessions to those eligible.
For more information or to sign up, click here
September Start Students: September 1 – August 31
January Start Students: January 1 – August 31
How To Opt Out
- Go to www.wespeakstudent.com
- Click “Nipissing University”
- Click the “Opt Out Tile”
- Provide proof of additional health benefit coverage, direct deposit information, Nipissing student number and Nipissing email address.If you opt out you will NOT be able to opt back in. You will receive your full $225 four weeks AFTER the opt out deadline.Remember: The health plan is annual so if you opted out last year you will have to do so again sometime before the deadline.
How To File A Claim
Your drug and extended health care claims are paid by ClaimSecure.
Pay Direct (drug claims): The Pharmacy can submit your claim electronically for you, limiting your out of pocket expense. You will need to give the pharmacy the following :
- Your Group Number is 514926
- Provider: Claim Secure
- Your Student ID #: V 0 0 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (V zero zero and then your student number without the letter. Ex: 0522252)
By Mail: Fill out the appropriate claim form (all claim forms can be downloaded from wespeakstudent.com), attach your original receipts and mail directly to ClaimSecure at:
Claim Secure Inc.
P.O. Box 6500, Station A