NUSU clubs are a great way to get involved and promote events and programs at Nipissing University. Participating in a club is the perfect way to meet new people, have fun and explore similar interests with fellow students.
Here is a list of clubs on campus:
- Alpha Gamma Phi
- Alpha Phi Sigma
- Best Buddies
- CCO Connect
- Criminal Justice Student Association (CJSA)
- CROWN Christian Student Society
- Frontier College
- Math Club
- Nipissing and Canadore Dance Club
- Nipissing and Canadore Relay for Life
- Nipissing Canadore Christian Fellowship
- Nipissing Campus Conservatives
- Nipissing University Biology Society
- Nipissing University Business Community
- Nipissing University Environmental Group
- Nipissing University Geography Club
- Nipissing University Nursing Society
- Nipissing University Power Lifting
- Nipissing University Psychology Society
- NipissingU Ice Fishing Club
- Nipissing University Jam Club
- NU Social Work Association
- Sociology-Anthropology Society
- Stand-Up Comedy North Bay
- Students On Stage
Check out the NUSUtalks app for the most up-to-date club information and how to contact!
Other Services On Campus
Looking To Fundraise?
Check out this awesome article for some fundraising ideas: https://www.donationline.com/Resources/20-easy-fundraising-ideas-proven-to-work/
All NUSU funded and/or recognized clubs will be showcased at Club Days, as well as students trying to start new clubs. Club Days is a week where club members will be available to answer questions, provide further information, and give an opportunity to sign up. Club Days takes place in September and in January. Contact VP Services at [email protected] for more details!
This year’s Club Days are: September 17th-20th and January 14th-17th.
Start a New Club
To start a club, stop by the NUSU Office (F205) to pick up a club application package (or download one off this website), and get the appropriate number of signatures from Nipissing University students.
CLUB STATUS APPLICATION PACKAGE
– If you are looking to start a club, please fill out the Club Status Application Package above. Please note, that new clubs must reapply in their second year for status.
CLUB EVENT PLANNING/APPROVAL FORM
– If your club intends to host an event, please fill out the Club Event Planning/Approval Form above.
CLUB DEPOSIT FORM
– If you would like to deposit money into your club’s account, please fill out the Club Deposit Form above.
CLUB WITHDRAWAL FORM
– If you would like to withdraw money from your club’s account, please fill out a Club Withdrawal Form above.
CLUB FUNDING REQUEST FORM
– If your club would like to request additional funding from NUSU, please fill out the Club Funding Request Form above.