NUSU clubs are a great way to get involved and promote events and programs at Nipissing University. Participating in a club is the perfect way to meet new people, have fun and explore similar interests with fellow students.
Here is a list of clubs on campus:
- Nipissing University Geography Club
- Nipissing University History Club
- Nipissing University Nursing Society
- Nipissing University Young Liberals
- Nipissing University Business Community
- Alpha Gamma Phi
- NUSU/CSC Best Buddies Chapter
- Nipissing/Canadore Relay For Life Club
- Nipissing Conservatives
- Social Welfare & Social Development Student Club
- Nipissing University Sociology-Anthropology Society
- Marketing Society
- Students On Stage
- Jack.Org Nipissing
- Nipissing University Psychology Society
- Nipissing Canadore Christian Fellowship
- NipissingU Ice Fishing Club
- NUSU/Nipissing Students for Frontier College North Bay
- Nipissing and Canadore Dance Club
- CROWN Christian Student Society
- Nipissing University Biology Society
Check out the NUSUtalks app for more club information!
All NUSU funded and/or recognized clubs will be showcased at Club Days. Club Days is a week where club members will be available to answer questions, provide further information, and give an opportunity to sign up. Club Days takes place in September and in January. Contact VP Services at [email protected] for more details!
Start a New Club
To start a club, stop by the NUSU Office (F205) to pick up a club application package (or download one off this website), and get the appropriate number of signatures from Nipissing University students.
CLUB STATUS APPLICATION PACKAGE
– If you are looking to start a club, please fill out the Club Status Application Package above. Please note, that new clubs must reapply in their second year for status.
CLUB EVENT PLANNING/APPROVAL FORM
– If your club intends to host an event, please fill out the Club Event Planning/Approval Form above.
CLUB DEPOSIT FORM
– If you would like to deposit money into your club’s account, please fill out the Club Deposit Form above.
CLUB WITHDRAWAL FORM
– If you would like to withdraw money from your club’s account, please fill out a Club Withdrawal Form above.
CLUB FUNDING REQUEST FORM
– If your club would like to request additional funding from NUSU, please fill out the Club Funding Request Form above.