Yes – 486
No – 271
Abstain – 423
Yes – 601
No – 169
Abstain – 410
The VP Governance and Legal Affairs results are in
Hannah Mackie – 720
Nigel Navgiri – 331
No – 92
Abstain – 262
Congratulations to Hannah on becoming the new VP GLA. Congratulations to both Hannah and Nigel on running a great campaign.
Due to Hannah winning this position we now have an extra position on the Board.
The Director/Senator packages are due this Friday at 2pm.
The positions that are now available are:
– 3 Director-at-Large positions on NUSU Board of Directors
– Applied & Professional Studies Senator position
– Graduate Studies Senator position
– Schulich School of Education Senator position
If you have any questions about elections email [email protected]
Wanting to run for a Director or Senator position?
Package released: Monday, September 10th
Nomination period: Tuesday, September 11th – Friday, September 28th
Nomination package, campaign materials, posters, platform and photo due: Friday, September 28th at 2pm (NUSU Office – F205)
Campaigning period: Monday, October 1st – Wednesday, October 17th
Voting: Monday, October 15th at 9am – Wednesday, October 17th at 11:59pm
Announcement: Thursday, October 18th
NUSU is running a by-election for the VP Governance & Legal Affairs position.
There are two candidates. Please read their platforms.
Hannah Mackie Platform
Nigel Navgiri Platform
– Package Released: Tuesday, August 21st, 2018
– Nomination Period: Monday, August 27th – Friday, September 14th
– Nomination Package, Campaign Materials, Posters, Platform & Photo Due: Friday, September 14th at 2pm (NUSU Office – F205)
– Campaigning Period: Monday, September 17th – Wednesday, September 26th
– Debate: September 19th, 7pm-9pm in F213 (Theatre)
– Voting: Monday, September 24th at 9am – Wednesday, September 26th at 11:59pm
– Announcement: Thursday, September 27th
Please find the Nominations Package and Elections Policy below:
Although the Nomination Period begins Monday, August 27th, you are still able to start putting together your campaign materials, posters and platform.
If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected] or stop by the NUSU Office (F205).