NUSU is a not-for-profit organization funded by a portion of tuition payments from students, referred to as Ancillary Fees.
NUSU utilizes these fees in order to subsidize and fund our programs and services including: student programming, events, Frosh Week, Student Handbook and campaign-related activities throughout the course of the Academic Year. See detailed breakdown of the Ancillary Fees.
The Protocol Agreement Statement and Guidelines for Compulsory Ancillary Fees describes categories of permitted ancillary fees, including fees for student services provided by the University, services provided by the Nipissing University Student Union (NUSU), specific and limited projects (normally capital projects), and system wide fees (e.g., fees established through a formal agreement for all Ontario universities such as the University Health Insurance Plan).
- Operational Budget 2017 – 2018
- 2016-2017 Approved Budget
- 2014-2015 Approved Budget
- Audited Financial Statement 2015
- 2013-2014 Approved Budget
- 2013-2014 Audited Financial Statements
- 2012-2013 Audited Financial Statements